woensdag 3 augustus 2016

Een warme douche voor Karl-Erik

Hello Ellen and family!

I am a 22 year old Canadian cyclist exploring Europe for the first time and I am looking for a place to stay in Belgium. I love meeting new people and seeing how they live. I would be at your place on Wednesday if that would work for you and would love to stay a night with you and enjoy the beautiful city. I would love to share my travel stories with you and hear about yours as well!

I know its late notice but I have been biking from Rome and I am making my way to Copenhagen as long as all this rain doesn't stop me!

Hopefully I can meet you and enjoy some time together!

Thank you for your time! Karl-Erik


Ik kreeg bovenstaand bericht via Warmshowers, een soortement van couchsurfing door en voor fietsers. We proberen het zelf ook tijdens onze fietsvakanties. Omgekeerd is iedereen met een fiets en verhalen meer dan welkom. Vanavond bij het eten de verhalen van Karl-Erik.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten